Sunday, January 5, 2014

Introducing Rado.....

Hi my name is Nofakzar.
I'm starting this Blog because many of friends having a blog
so i'm gonna start with this one.

This is one of my favorite watch, the brand name " Rado "
well everyone having eachother vintage watches, so here i am
introducing my oldest Rado watches....

















see...??? beauty isn't ? well i love the dial so much, dirty rust and shit hahahaa
sometimes you love the dirty one between the mint or Nos conditions.
There is so many people having an expensive watches and way more than this.
Basically i dont mind at all, we respect someone using swiss movements and
also the calibre.

















" Rado Monorex " sounding really bad of the oldest, i assume its 1950-60'
sweet one isn't ? hihihi....well i love this watch very much thou..
so i'm gonna skip writing much, because i'm on a meeting in 10 minute.
I'm gonna update very soon this blog..so have a good day and uhmm happy life.

THIS IS NOT FOR SALE.

Note :
If there's anything you wanna ask me, just email nofakzar.development@yahoo.com
Thank you..byebye...

No comments:

Post a Comment